Sunday 22 June 2014

FOUND Fellow Weirdo On The Subway

If I were Vice magazine I would be a total dick about this sweet guy who didn't freak when my dog sat on his foot.

No, he just kept flossing his teeth and taking up the seat next to him with his bag. Why? Because we live in a city full of people with unflossed teeth.

When I think about his bag, I think : "what if I told him that he should move his bag so that people could sit there and then he pulled a tiny person out of that bag. What if this tiny backpack person was my soulmate and I started off our relationship by insulting their existence. Is this how I want our love story to start?"

You keep your bag there weirdo. You g'wan and floss your grimy teeth. I wish I had the balls to out myself as a flosser.

Weirdos Unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment